To inspire youth and families by igniting, challenging, and expanding expectations in academics, life skills, and health. In philanthropy, True Legends strives to ensure every young person has a chance to succeed because we know the impact our mission has on the longevity of their lives. Our programs are designed to introduce, teach, and develop the natural gift equipped in each and every individual.
- LEGENDprep! Teen Leaf Cleanup Project
- LEGENDpop! Fundraiser
- CAMP LEGEND
- Unashamed Tour Scholarship Entry
- The Ultimate Spring Break Package
- STOMP WARS Scholarship Entry
- LEGENDgirls! Tour Vision Board Event
- Tom Thumb Good Neighbor Program
- Perot Museum of Nature & Science
- SkyZone Trampoline Park & LEGENDfit!
- Brick by Brick! STEM Summer Event
- TXL Basketball Club Business Card
- NBA Texas Legends League Game
- FA'16 True Legends Foundation Newsletter
- FA'17 True Legends Foundation Newsletter
WE ARE MORE THAN SPORTS!
How We Are Different: True Legends Foundation is a 501(c)(3) nonprofit organization that intertwines academics, health & wellness, life-skills, and competitive sports for each individual child in the program. We use indicators to track their progress; stay engaged in their academic career, and proactively drive change by educating both the child and their parent.
• “I didn’t know what the term Life Skills meant before joining Texas Legends Basketball Team. We visited Perot Museum in Dallas and learned about nature and science. I didn’t know I could do all of this fun stuff with my teammates! - 2nd grader
• “Playing sports with Texas Legends Basketball Team is a great experience. Skill training, strength and conditioning, problem solving, accountability and making healthy choices, are things I’ve learned and will teach my younger brother.”
- 9th grader
- 9th grader
Our Highlighted Sponsors