NO SKILLS & AGILITY SESSION JULY 19, 2018
To inspire youth by igniting, challenging, and expanding expectations in life skills, health & wellness, and academics. Texas Legends Basketball Club is an affiliate of True Legends Foundation and is one area the 501(c)(3) non-profit organization offers student-athletes. In philanthropy, True Legends works to mend the impact of obesity, nutrition, and stress caused by poverty through our work at the intersection of wellness, nutrition education and social development.
- TXL Academy I (6U)
- TXL Academy II (8U)
- TX Legends Gray
- TX Legends Elite
- TX Legends HS
- TXL 2018 Tentative Calendar
- Tom Thumb Good Neighbor Program
- Perot Museum of Nature & Science
- SkyZone Trampoline Park & LEGENDfit!
- Brick by Brick! STEM Summer Event
- NBA Texas Legends League Game
- FA'16 True Legends Foundation Newsletter
- FA'17 True Legends Foundation Newsletter
WE ARE MORE THAN SPORTS!
How We Are Different: True Legends Foundation is a 501(c)(3) nonprofit organization that intertwines academics, health & wellness, life-skills, and competitive sports for each individual child in the program. We use indicators to track their progress; stay engaged in their academic career, and proactively drive change by educating both the child and their parent.
• “I didn’t know what the term Life Skills meant before joining Texas Legends Basketball Team. We visited Perot Museum in Dallas and learned about nature and science. I didn’t know I could do all of this fun stuff with my teammates! - 2nd grader
• “Playing sports with Texas Legends Basketball Team is a great experience. Skill training, strength and conditioning, problem solving, accountability and making healthy choices, are things I’ve learned and will teach my younger brother.”
- 9th grader
- 9th grader