Health & Wellness Programming provides students with access to essential health and wellness resources throughout the school year and summer months.
- Competitive Sports: Students join one of our high competitive basketball teams. Teams travel to compete in leagues and tournaments (grades K-12).
- Social Development: Students participate in social development workshops as early as 5th grade and continue building their understanding of healthy living habits, decision, choices and relationships through 11th grade (grades 5-11).
- Fitness: In addition to participating in a competitive sport, students work with the fitness coordinators, strength and conditioning coaches, as well as trainers, to ensure they maintain balanced bodies that are responsive to an everyday active lifestyle (grades K-12).
- Nutrition: Woven into other wellness activities, nutritionist work to inform students about the importance of eating properly and how to identify foods that will support high levels of performance (grades 1-12).
- Summer Food Program: For Summer 2019, True Legends Foundation is partnering with Texas Department of Agriculture to implement the Square Meals Program that provides free meals to youth ages 18 and under to ensure no child is left hungry in the summer months while school is out. Contact us today by clicking on our contact page and completing the online form to find a site location near you. You may also click on the animated Summer Meals icon above to be directed to the website. True Legends Foundation does not discriminate against persons with disabilities, race, or ethnicity per Civil Rights Act of 1964 and TDA Civil Rights Compliance Code. We hope to hear from you soon!
Additional programs offered by LEGENDfit! include:
- Private Training Sessions
- Skills & Agility
- Summer & Spring Camp
- Team Building Events
- Strength & Conditioning
- Nutrition & Meal Plans
- College Consultation